These are the last of the HEST II Assault First Run Knives but they are missing the custom lighter that goes with the knife. The knife is perfect in all other ways.
Own one of the knives from the very first run of the Sleipner steel low profile version of the DPx H•E•S•T Original survival tool. The spare-no-expense knife for those who keep a low profile. Comes with a custom serialized High Polish Brass Zippo with number to match your knife number. The knife is also serialized with the knife number engraved on the top of the blade.
The DPx HEST Original changed the way adventurers think of a brutal-use survival blade. Some customers wanted more: more cutting, more hardness, more options. We responded with this ranch and hunt version. Spectacular edge rention, classic style and ergonomics.
DPx Gear™ is proud to add this harder, sharper, longer-lasting DPx HEST fixed blade complete with mirror match Brazilian Santos hardwood scales, new pry bar angle, wire stripper jimping, a 0.19- inch thick 59 Rockwell hardness survival tool made of Sleipner tool steel with a stonewashed finish. Patents Pending
- Stone-washed Sleipner tool steel blade with 60 Rockwell hardness
- Hollow handle
- Unique wire str ipper jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- Brazilian Santos hardwood scales
- Handmade Italian leather sheath
- Lifetime no-questions-asked warranty
- 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- 1/4” hex driver
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton
- Handmade by LionSTEEL® in Maniago, Northern Italy